The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dazee Hill Puppee Farm

Kevin and I were talking about this We3 parody. (Note: it probably helps if you've read Get Fuzzy and We3.)

GiantFightingBot: That picture is sick and wrong.
GiantFightingBot: And funny.
BeaucoupKevin: It is.
BeaucoupKevin: First time I've laughed at Garfield in 15 years.

GiantFightingBot: It would work better with Bucky, I think.
BeaucoupKevin: Yeah, but he's just plain EVIL already.
BeaucoupKevin: Monkey Eat Monkey Eat get Monkey Run
BeaucoupKevin: Run 2 Run
BeaucoupKevin: Run Eat Monkey

GiantFightingBot: Man bad. Dog stupid eat monkey.
GiantFightingBot: Weasel fight.
GiantFightingBot: We3 fight weasel.
BeaucoupKevin: No Fight Weasel
BeaucoupKevin: Fungo get Fungo
BeaucoupKevin: Fungo Hug

GiantFightingBot: 2 Packin Smacky

I think Smacky first appears in Blueprint for Disaster, but I could be wrong. Bucky's obsession with monkey eating starts in Fuzzy Logic if I'm remembering right.