The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

i see you baby

searching that Web
searching that Web
searching that Web

(I'm listening to Groove Armada. How could you tell?) Kevin reminded me of this today, an interesting bit from Dorian. How do people find this little blog?

Some recent search terms:

image search for E80-LSH.jpg
I see this A LOT for some reason. Probably since I had a link to it in July of last year. (It's the Darkseid-failing-to-make-the-Legion picture.)

Book Report Monster Blood Giant
The Necromancer in Diablo II has a Blood Golem. I don't remember a Blood Giant or a book about one. But my money is that it probably involves cookie and juice at the end.

cartoon robots fighting
Hrm. There's Gundam and Dice and Megas XLR and Might Orbots and Robotech and Macross and I think T-Bob got into a fight in MASK once... I could go on and on, really.

giant robot 100
I read the magazine every now and again, but the last one I really remember was the one about the Peanuts museum. Here's the back issue list.

giant cartoon naked women destroying cities
Not only did people search for this, I am the #1 entry. WHAT THE HELL?!?! Clearly the people have spoken and this goes into the moleskin as a possible story idea.

transmetropolitan movie
I tell you, remake it with Spider Jerusalem as a Cat Fancy reporter and turn the Smiler into Martha Stewart, you've got box office gold.

justice league unlimited hats and clothes
I'm not a retailer. I don't even play one on TV. (When cast in plays, I was invariably a boy, a scientist, or a boy-scientist.) If I were to sell anything, it would be Homestar Runner stuff. I should forward that link to my shop--it's a license to print money, I swear.

boris pasternak doctor zhivago resume
You'd think this would be a googlewhack, but no.

Then there are a lot of people looking for giant robots. Aren't we all? Kevin still wins hands-down for beast boy robin penis though.