The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The news for wombats

This is how you break news?
London has been rocked by a series of explosions on the buses and Underground. I'm not in London -- I'm in Michigan teaching. So far, all of my loved ones are fine, too. Thanks to everyone who wrote in asking after me.

Yes, because it is ALL ABOUT YOU. Dozens of people died today and hundreds more were hurt, but you've got your priorities straight.

BoingBoing used to be all about the fun stuff, but lately? When did you jump the shark? Spatch has suggested it was the piece about a guy whose earwax looked like a little face. He's on to something...

The Prime Minister then ate some delicious mulberry leaves. Yum, yum.