The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tool-using monkey

My stereo died the other day, victim to some heat-sink issues on the power supply. So I was left with a huge paperweight, which just happened to have five CDs of mine buried in it.

Last night I pried the case apart and removed the CDs from the mechanism, which was a bit easier than I thought it would be. So now I have my Renaissance Mix Collection CDs back, which I've been missing quite a bit.



Talking with friends the other night, I was reminded that I don't have a single Babylon 5 DVD set in my collection. Which is weird in a lot of ways, given how much I loved the series. (I still dream about it sometimes, where my subconscious has plotted out events in seasons 6,7,8, and 9. Yes, my subconscious evidently writes fanfic.)

Currently reading Thraxas, which appears to have invented a new genre: fantasy noir detective fiction. Good stuff.