The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Busy busy busy

Funny how moving from the library to the printer mines has impacted my blogging time.

Today involved two meetings and three presentations, one delivered by e-mail. Oh, and somehow I found time to drink too much soda and get a haircut.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Gone and Forgotten has come alive after its long hiatus with two stories. One is about Jimmy Olsen, another about super boxers.

Yeah, I didn't get it either.

Maple Story is a year old now, and they're celebrating with double XP days and double drop days. I'm busy during all of these events, but perhaps I'll make it during this weekend.

Videogames are mostly Old Home Week at our house, as I'm working my way through Total Annihilation and StarCraft. New games? 3D rendering? Not for me.

Careful, next I'll be digging out TADS and Inform again.