The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, October 13, 2006

I may have chosen the wrong career path

At no point does my job involve writing about sick vests, chronicling the life of cartoon cats, or building an orrery out of LEGO.

Of course, the first two are right out because I can't draw for crap.

The latter is probably right out since my math is still the crap and science requires a little bit of that kinda stuff.

I've been preoccupied with work and family visits, so I'm not even caught up on Battlestar Galactica from last week. I somehow doubt I can sit through three hours of unrelenting darkness this weekend, but I might be able to with the help of my friend sweet booze.

National Novel Writing Month approaches again. I've had two years in a row where I've missed completing the thing. Not sure if I want to chance it again this year, but it might distract me a bit from other things. There are at least three ideas in my head about what to tackle--not sure which is the most interesting to do.