The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Color schemes

Spent the weekend at the coast, reading nautical fiction and eating fish and chips. Lucked into a garage sale at the Rogue Brewery, where I picked up a pair of cases for a song.

I must remember this for future holiday weekends. There have been a few changes since I was last there--the brewery is now covered a bit so you can't see the brewers going about their business from the bar. Which is fine, as I'm pretty sure I would be annoyed as hell if somebody sat above my floor watching me hack at Web pages.

Also painting the living room this week, at least with sample colors from Devine.

Devine colors are interesting in that they're designed for the Pacific Northwest climate. In the winter grey, they really pop. Our exterior is done in the same colors and it really does stand out during the perennial rains. Still not sure which colors for the walls but we really want this one color called Devine Merlot for an accent wall. Now just what does it accent?

One of my friends has been borrowing comic trades lately. This next round includes Spiral Bound. If only the summer camp I went to was as awesome as the ones these kids go to.