The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Free Comic Book Day

Saturday was Free Comic Book Day, so I went on down to my local shop. It's been too long since I was there, sorta like how it's been too long since I posted in here.

Funny how ever since I actually have things to do at work, my personal posting goes way down. There's got to be a balance somewhere. Right now it's more in favor of blowing up fake spaceships on the internet.

Comics in this haul included a Rocketo trade, a some free comics (including the awesome Canadian book that had both Scott Pilgrim and Dinosaur Comics), and a signed Spider-Man book written by Kurt Busiek.

The other nice thing is that somebody finally recognized the characters in my Oddica sweatshirt. I guess not everybody played Dig Dug as a kid.