The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Beware the ANGRY FINGER

So Kevin and I were talking today about The Hunt for Red October. It's better because Alec Baldwin is more Jack Ryan than Harrison Ford, says I.

But no, says the Kevin. There is no ANGRY FINGER in Red October.

What is the Angry Finger? Since this is the Internet, people with more time on their hands than I have already done the work.

I mention this mostly because it took me over an hour to drive home today. Something about rain and multiple car accidents. Whenever rain falls for the first time in a while, it confuses and frightens Oregonians. Oh no! Some water from the sky! Let me brake suddenly and violently!

Oh, and did I mention Calgary losing Game Two? World, I am pointing my angry finger at you.