The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Anybody got a NeXT cube lying around?

I have Rick Astley songs running through my head all morning.

I can't decide if this is better or worse than Air Supply.

Debating about going to DSL and turning our iMac Moby Grape into a server of sorts. I'm not sure if it would keep cool enough to run constantly. Might be worth a try, though. Right now it's just collecting dust upstairs. I know. I need a NeXT Cube.

Probably another project I'll think about and then abandon, sorta like my quest to wire the whole house with 10-base-T. Though really, with wireless I'm glad I didn't do that since now I would be kicking myself.

Finally beat Ratchet and Clank 2 last night, which was fun. I'd like to play it a bit more, but rumor has it that the house has reached saturation level with that game. Maybe I'll go try something else.

But first, coffee.