The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

New Old Lompoc, perhaps?

So I will try entering this again since Mozilla crashed on me the first time. I blame the New Cruelty.

Both of us are sick in the house of Giant Robots, but that doesn't stop us from running errands. We donated stuff to Goodwill (books, some shoes, a bunch of clothes), had brunch, then off to get comics (mostly Ultimate Spider-Man and some back issues of The Red Star) and then we got some bathroom stuff at one of the big box stores.

Then I spent some time installing the hardware in the bathroom. It came with some drywall anchors, that involved drilling a 5/16" hole and then inserting some special bits in. But I had some screw-in anchors that didn't involve drilling massive holes and used those instead. Except for one part where I ran into actual wood and just used that as an anchor.

So celebrations all around for being a manly-man giant fighting robot. Perhaps we'll head to the Hedge House, which has Old Lompoc beers and is a hop, skip, and a jump from Pix Patisserie.

Perhaps this cold is finally over. Though I am still sleeping a lot and my neck was just a mass of pain when I woke up. I dunno.