The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Weapons of Mass Humiliation

Protestors threw condoms filled with flour at Tony Blair today.

They were evidently a fathers' rights campaign group (who always strike me as guys who feel ripped off in their divorces, judging by the weird guys I used to see espousing same on cable access) and not protesting the British involvement in Iraq. But still, that's gotta sting.

A lifetime ago, Blair once said that if America didn't provide leadership for the world, Britain would. Now he's reduced to being W's lapdog and getting stuff thrown at him. Of course, if that had happened to Thatcher, she'd have ordered them flayed alive.

In other news, it's the Farmer's Market today. Perhaps they will have Oregon strawberries, which are infinitely better than California strawberries.

Currently examining Dreamhost and Typepad. More later.