The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Disco State of Mind

The weekend wasn't too bad. Played a lot of games, messed about with the house, saw a lot of people at two separate gatherings. We figured out that we have something going almost every weekend until the end of August. There are worse problems, I suppose.

Disco Bandit
Here, in a nutshell, is the image quality of Kingdom of Loathing.
Useless? Accessory
And here's another item in the game. I am hooked, looking up new ways to get adventures and wondering when the reset is. It's a lot like MUDding, which is what people who now play EverQuest used to do before things like DSL and video cards and these... graphic thingies.

In other news, we gave Iraq over to the interim government and Bremer fled like a thief in the night. Hands up, everybody who thinks Iraq is going to be just peachy keen from here on out. If you believe that, allow me to tell you about this $131 million I found in Nigeria the other day...