The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, July 30, 2004

DNC warchest gets a little bigger...

So Kerry and Edwards raked in $8.9 million in donations in the last two days. Wow.

From this source:
On Wednesday, the campaign shattered its previous online fundraising record, raising over $3.3 million dollars in one day, only to crush it on Thursday with a total of $5.6 million raised - bringing its two-day total to $8.9 million. At times during Kerry's speech, johnkerry.com received over 5,000 hits per second.

(Steve Gilliard does a pretty good analysis of the speech.)

Didn't sleep well again last night--some sort of allergy attack woke me up for a very uncomfortable couple of hours last night. Bleh.

My brain is fried and I could use a weekend. More entertainment later, perhaps.