The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

The horrors of Wookie-Ookie

The infamous Star Wars Christmas Special came up in our gaming session today. I only vaguely remember watching it when I was a kid, though maybe I just dreamed it. But obviously there is documentation, so it did really happen.

There's a new NetHack dungeon in Kingdom of Loathing. This is making me interested in the game again. I love Nethack, even if I suck at it. How can you not love a game which allows you to steal from shops with pets, transmute yourself, and tin meat for future consumption. Good stuff. I play NetHack every couple of months, get far enough to either starve to death or die from reckless sink-kicking.

Friends don't let friends kick sinks.