The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Horse. Charley Horse

Few things are as unpleasant as waking up in the middle of the night with your calf muscle trying to tear your leg apart. The weird thing is I went back to sleep right after.

Woke up this morning and I still have a bit of a limp, which is annoying. Woke up to Susan Stanberg interviewing Mel Brooks. I guess he's now making a musical of Young Frankenstein, which should be awesome.

What is not awesome is the plan to attack Najaf in an attempt to make al-Sadr a martyr. I assume there's some other reason for doing this, but if the end goal is to incite open rebellion and civil war as quickly as possible, I am going to predict Mission Accomplished. No flight suit required.