The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Uniter, not a divider

There's a great thread on DailyKos today about the 250,000-400,000 protestors in NYC today. Good pictures, too.



The above picture is especially funny when you compare it to the dozen or so folks who showed up to watch Cheney blather.



I am beginning to feel optimistic that we are going to vote this fucker out of office in November. It's weird. But I would not put anything past these bastards at this point.

Went out for breakfast this morning. Had the acai, which I've been meaning to try for a while and it is quite good. I was expecting something with more of a taro feel to it, but it's just fantastic with granola, soy milk, and sliced bananas.

Picked up the Patton Oswalt CD, finally. You should, too. He's more than just that guy on King of Queens.