The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I sit down with world leaders!

Watching the debate. Bush is petulant, when he's not looking pissed. Or like an Oompah-Loompah. (CSPAN and Fox show him as a striking shade of orange.) He's insisting that he sits down with world leaders, just like a kid who didn't do the reading insisting he did.

Kerry, after listing the gross incompetence in Bush's funding homeland security. "America didn't need that tax cut, it needed to be safe."

I wish I had screen capture of Bush doing his weird mouth thing. Such a tell.

If you've seen Fahrenheit 9/11, you've seen this face. It's the one he had when he sat and read "The Pet Goat" for 7 minutes while people died in New York City.