The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The Czechs live in paradise, mate

Once upon a time there was a company called Turnpike Films. They made what is perhaps the best commercial ever: an ad for NutriGrain bars about how they made you feel GREAT. The ad itself is locked behind a password screen now, alas, but you might be able to find it online elsewhere.

Their new one is all about how the Czech people live in paradise. It's also really good.

Currently trying to get back into the swing of things at work. I think this week I'll be upgrading a ton of machines to XP Service Pack 2. Well, OK, maybe a quarter ton of machines. They're not THAT heavy, though they did give me a nasty bruise once.

No discussion of Superpets would be complete without the Gone and Forgotten look at them.