The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Gouda-riffic

Had brunch this morning to celebrate a friend's birthday. We went to Zell's, which I haven't been to in a while, and it was worth the wait. Fresh scones, good coffee, a scramble with ham and imported gouda. Though I did feel bad since somehow I managed to knock a picture off the wall as I hung up my coat.

The rest of the day has been pretty mellow. Played a bit of Transformers (the latest Gamefly rental). It's set in the Armada universe, or something. I grew up with the G1 stuff, so anything after the movie is mostly gibberish to me. It feels a bit like most shooters, only you can transform into a vehicle, and you gotta catch all the Minicons. (Like the guys on Penny Arcade, I am not sure when the Transformers became Pokemon.)

It's not bad, though it lacks Grimlock. Grimlock am best Autobot ever.

They're blowing shit up on Mythbusters again. Good times.