The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Trailer mania

Courtesy of Michael and Mr. Piggs, I learn of the following trailers:

The former is pretty short. Enough to show you that they have revised the logo a bit, the TARDIS looks pretty much the same, and the sound effects are intact. But blink and you'll miss it.

The Return of the King trailer has some interesting bits, but I have to wonder: is Christopher Lee just a wee bit sarcastic when he talks about how people have been waiting for the final confrontation between Saruman and the Fellowship? Just a little, maybe. (And hey, it's not technically the final confrontation but Peter Jackson said at the outset they were not going to do the Scouring of the Shire sequence.)