The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Spring Break

So far this break hasn't been very restful.

I've been in meetings for the most part. Tomorrow I have... three? Something like that. Anyway, things will be light. Go amuse yourself at Achewood (they're back! hooray!) or learn about the various machinations of the Bluth family.
Gob: These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension till the last possible moment before they strip.

Michael: They're not going to strip, are they?

Gob: I told them not to, but I can't promise that their instincts won't kick in.

Certainly beats reading the news. The words "feeding tube" have been said so many times, they've lost all meaning, just like "Jiminy jillikers."