The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Clobberin' time

Marvel's publishing house takes a small break from publishing yet another sneak peak of House of M or another gosh-being-Peter-Parker-is-hard-laden-why-am-I-doing-this-lather-rinse-repeat issue of Ultimate Spider-Man to bring back something that should have never gone out of print.


Essential Fantastic Four Vol. 1
is back on the shelf. Hopefully it won't get to the point where copies on eBay go for $70 or whatever. I also snagged the first Gotham Central trade, which I am really looking forward to. I hear good things, but I have been so wiped from this bizarre week that I barely know what day it is. I believe it may be Friday. Yes, yes, it is.

The last episode of Doctor Who that I've seen had something I'd never contemplated: an existential Dalek. (Come to think of it, that might be a good name for a band.)