The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday random shuffle

I don't have any good pictures of my cats at the moment, so it's time to see what pops up on the shuffle play.

1. Banco de Gaia: Sakarya
2. Funtopia: Do You Wanna Know
3. Bump: House Stompin' (Big Bump Mix)
4. Fluke: Slid (PDF mix)
5. The Avalanches: Flight Tonight
6. Underworld: Dirty Epic
7. Underworld: Dark & Long
8. Air: Talisman
9. Moby: Machete
10. Groove Armada: If Everybody Looked The Same

(Yeah, lots of stuff from Underworld and the Renaissance Mix Collection. I'm kinda predictable that way...)

The Avalanches really need to come up with another album—their first is the best party album I've heard in years. Put it in, open a bottle of wine, and break out the snacks.

I've been trying to track down just why I lost that post the other day. Somehow the combination of Firefox and Flash on OS X does not mesh well. Some sites will peg my CPU at 100% for no reason. Are people embedding SETI@home clients in their movies? It's getting so I can barely watch Homestar Runner at home anymore. Does anybody have a workaround?