The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Pie Horse

My team in kickball is all about pie. All of us have secret names based on pie. French silk, key lime, banana cream, etc. Should be fun.

I particularly like the rule about how "It's just kickball." One of our team is just ITCHING to play the jackass card as an umpire.

There's a new area in KoL this week: South of the Border

hovering sombrero

It's possible to pick up an elusive hovering sombrero through adventures there. There are two rare drops involved, one involving a bet and the other a combat. I'm gathering through a peek in the forums that there have been problems in procuring one or both items, but I was able to do it without chewing any of the new gums or drinking the Handsomeness Potion.