The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, June 03, 2005

The dead raccoon of the future

I'm beginning to wonder if Boing Boing has died in a round of shark bukkake.

Between the endless "Oooh! Look at Disney now!" shit and the "Guess which media event Xeni is attending today" stuff, it gets old. (As a side note, there's just a wee bit of irony for the copyright-is-evil people being obsessed with one of the worst copyright defenders ever, in addition to being a generally abusive, self-destructive company with delusions of godhood.)

Now they're evidently surprised by a short that was on MST3K years ago. Hell, Design for Dreaming was covered in Mental Hygiene, which was published six years ago. (Great book, by the same author of my favorite study guide, Ken's Guide to the Bible.)

I'm far too cranky for somebody who will be kitten-sitting all weekend. Perhaps a round of kittens and Eddie Izzard films will cheer me up.