The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Desk accessories I can live with

Forget those little magnetized bits of metal or the executive toys with steel spheres.

What I really want is a desktop trebuchet. This is just the thing I need for a LART.

Somehow our weather has returned to normal this week—it was stuck on "March" for about three months so I am confused by the bright thing in the sky.

(Thanks to Amanda for the tip. And yes, we evidently have to be told the bright thing in the sky causes tanning...)

Debating what to do with my weekend, but I think that a trip to see the Hitchhiker's film may be in order. I'd rather see that than Revenge of the Sith. I'm still recovering from the overwhelming awfulness that was Attack of the Clones. I saw the thing on broadcast TV and I still want my money back, other than the scenes with Jango Fett.

(And really, I'm a little disappointed there wasn't a Wedge Antilles shout-out somewhere in the prequel trilogy. Wedge, people. WEDGE! But my fanboy is showing, so I'll stop.)