The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Never rains but it pours

Via August at xoverboard.com:
Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap

I was just sent a media advisory to expect a possible statement from Chief Justice Rehnquist between 10:00 and 11:00 am tomorrow morning.

Maybe he, too, is in LOVE with Katie Holmes and is going to fight Tom Cruise, MD to the death for her!

Thoughts from Whiskey Bar and Kung Fu Monkey on the London attacks. There was also a thread on the Flickr photo pool about the bombings that turned into a giant trollfest. "We need to kill all the sheet-heads." I swear that's a direct quote from one of them. It's like I'm on the playground in kindergarten and I'm hearing one of the snot-nosed kids repeat what his drunken father rambled on about the previous night, trying to scare the other kids into submission.

Foreign policy as a playground brawl. I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest it, nor the last.

To balance out all this carnage, there is a nice story about Brian Lee O'Malley's Scott Pilgrim. If you haven't read it yet, go out and snag it. If you want to borrow my copies, let me know. I'll be glad to lend them out.

This message was brought to you by awesome rat graffiti and the sound effect SHLURP.