The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

In other news: I cannot make this shit up

So you may remember that woman who was taken hostage a while back, and managed to persuade her captor to give up by talking about Jesus?

Turns out that Jesus is evidently slang for meth.
In her book, "Unlikely Angel," released Tuesday, Smith says Nichols had her bound on her bed with masking tape and an extension cord. She says he asked for marijuana, but she did not have any, and she dug into her illegal stash of crystal meth instead. (Emphasis mine)

Funny how that didn't come out earlier.

Also, One of the Supreme Court cases this year will be Anna Nicole Smith and her late husband's son, who are still fighting over hundreds of millions of dollars after six years.

Beats the hell out of ruling that corporations have the same rights as people.