The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Is it January yet?

So the "summer season" of Battlestar Galactica is over.

Allow me to pick my jaw up off the floor. I knew the To Be Continued... line was coming, and it was still quite a surprise.

Note: if you haven't watched it yet, there's one segment that has a parental advisory. They do go all Abu Gharaib for a moment, so they actually aren't kidding for a change. I'm a bit surprised that they got it on the air. OK, not too surprised. It's OK to show all sorts of nasty wounds and whatnot, just no skin.

The human body is evil and wrong, which is why you should never see it, ever.

I should go put a sweater and some mittens on. My hands are nude, just like Smiley Muffins.