The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

They shave my head every night

Last night was the season premiere of Arrested Development, which has been given the kiss of death by moving from Sunday night to Monday night. Eleven Emmy nominations this year, and Fox could barely be bothered to renew the show.

Some good bits last night, including a series of plugs for imoscar.com, in which Oscar Bluth attempts to prove he's not his twin brother George. Worth taking a look at if only for the haiku.

Arrested Development appears to be at the top of its form, and I love how the next few episodes will feature Oscar(tm) winner Charlize Theron talking with her mouth full. At least that's what she's doing in the teaser for next week. Still, nobody really increases their ratings with a move to Monday. Other than watching AD, I spent the evening watching The Spanish Prisoner.

Campbell Scott looks so much like his dad from certain angles.

Also, this is too late for yesterday, but: Avast!