The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, September 09, 2005

One of our guest stars is a Cylon, try to guess which. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised...

This has really not been a good month for robots or other living things. What with the clusterfuck in the Gulf, plane crashes, or the fact that I've had stuff spilled on my pants TWICE this week, I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

(Which is not to say that there haven't been bad spots—croquet on Monday was fun, and I finally saw the season finale of House, one of my new favorite TV shows. The other shows that rock my world lately are Lost and Corner Gas. Yes, one of these things is not like the others.)

It's a good thing that there's a new episode of Battlestar Galactica. Tonight's guest star is freaking Lucy Lawless, who I did not recognize until just today. She looks very different than her Xena days, mostly because she's blonde in this show and she's using something that sounds more like her native accent.

Kevin pointed me to this:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

One of the several pages of the new All-Star Superman preview that came out this week. Damn, this looks good. It also makes me want to go re-read Supreme, if that makes any sense. I loved Supreme.