The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, September 02, 2005

We laugh to keep from crying

Listening to Patton Oswalt's album 222, as every time I look at the news, I just want to punch the shit out of people.

As Bob Harris said, it's pretty sad that the only real accomplishment the Department of Homeland Security has to its name is that stupid-ass color warning. Helicopters sit idle for photo ops. The Secretary of State is too busy shopping for shoes to coordinate offers of aid from other countries. People, who were led to believe that going to the Superdome would be helpful, are dying in droves as there is nothing coming there. No food, no water, no medicine, no help. Nothing. It's like the administration is so pleased with how well Iraq has been working out, they're taking it on tour domestically.

Unacceptable. Simply unacceptable.

I'll be funny later, maybe.