The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Avast, ye scurvy-ridden cur

My favorite pirate is no more. Abbie has the story, which made me sob like a little girl.

It's been a rough weekend. Our stereo died a sudden death. (It's probably a bad sign when your search results are all people screaming about how they just had a $200 paperweight.)

Check it out. At least now I can start looking for equipment with a real subwoofer and main speaker.

Spent at least an hour today working on the site that just went live at work. Most of the comments are fairly negative, which doesn't surprise me much. I've fixed some of the earlier stuff.

Playing Ribbit King today, which is... um... kawaii. It's golf with frogs, only with a lot of pinball elements. One of the first games I put on my Gamefly queue, because it's cute. However, it's probably not something I need in my library.