The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Better than Free Slide Whistles and Brass Knuckles Night

The Los Vegas Wranglers, a semi-pro hockey team, had Dick Cheney Hunting Vest Night. The first 1000 lucky fans to show up received a bright orange safety vest.

Evidently the vests were so popular they are now for sale to the general public, emblazoned with the logo Don't Shoot, I'm Human.

Clearly the ideal gift for the hockey fan, hunter, or general person who does not want to be shot in the face by the Vice-President.

They interviewed the owner of the Wranglers on Countdown, and he said that their original plan was to give the fans the vests after an 18-hour delay, but they thought that might be a little bit too much.