The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Here Visor, Visor, Visor...

Somewhere in either my office or my car is my Visor. It appears to have vanished in a puff of smoke. Odds are I've left it somewhere clever at home, since it is nowhere to be found in my office this morning. Of course, somebody could have helped themselves to it as it was sitting in my cube. Which would suck, b

Oh, the comics I purchased yesterday. Though oddly enough, I didn't read many of them when I got home. I did read part of the marvelous DC Showcase Presents: The Superman Family, but mostly the story about Jimmy Olsen being Superman's x-ray vision dog.

An idle thought: What was Jimmy's health deductible like? I mean seriously, if you knew a guy hung out with the Man of Steel all the time, would you insure him? Let alone the cost of property and casualty coverage in Metropolis...

Spending some time at work becoming acquainted with ISO 9001:2004 certification. On a BBS I once frequented, there was a joke forum called Continual Improvement Through Total Quality. Now that's my day job.