The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Crescent Fresh

MTV2 must be following the same path as MTV. They're playing Sifl and Olly, which I don't mind. Only I thought the whole point of MTV2 was to play videos.

Hey, Calgary won game three. Looks like Tampa Bay had trouble stopping Jerome Iginla.

Sifl: And you know the problems I've been having stopping Jerome Iginla.

Olly: You've got some serious-ass stopping Jerome Iginla problems.

ESPN would do well to hire puppets for color commentary.

Oh my. Watching TV, I see why traffic was so shitty on Thursday. Somebody in an SUV jumped the curb and hit a woman walking her dog on the Morrison Bridge. Killed her, injured the dog.

Speaking of depressing news, June 30 is approaching. We're gonna fix everything when we hand over Iraq to... somebody. Oh yeah. Ourselves. It's gonna be great. Wait. What's that you say? Nine American soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan today?

It's a good thing they finally sorted out the WW II memorial this weekend. They're going to need to start planning the Gulf War memorial at this rate.