The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Mourning in America

Retrocrush has the top 50 coolest song parts of all time up. They give props to Biz Markie. Good for them.

There's a trailer up for the Hellblazer movie. It's like the director said, Hey, I have Keanu Reeves. You know what would be cool? If I ripped off The Matrix a lot! That would rock! I tell you, they need to make a third Bill and Ted movie, since I think Alex Winter needs the work and Keanu would probably like to do something with more range.

Bush's latest campaign event Reagan's public funeral is about over. Traffic on the road was very light today as well--I guess people are all taking the day off to pay tribute. I did dream about it last night, actually:
I had a dream about visiting Reagan's casket last night. It was totally cheap plastic and was sitting on a furniture dolly. Somebody had affixed "RONNIE" to the dolly with plastic letters.

The review on the O'Franken Factor was that "No one was goofing around." So I guess that's all you can hope for. I was kinda hoping for a joke about not recognizing his own son, at least.

Hesiod appears to be off the air, as is Media Whores Online. It's not like there's a lack of material to work with at this point, but I can understand their burnout. They will be missed.