The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Potpurri

Tampa Bay won Game 6.

Steve Gilliard writes about Reagan. It's a fairly extensive list of why I think the hagiography can stop any time now, even if he does leave out the abysmal reaction of the Reagan administration to the AIDS crisis. (They pretended it didn't exist, which is another reason I never will understand Log Cabin Republicans.)

I feel... very weird. I don't think I dreamt about work last night, but I can't be sure. If so, it's the first time in a long while where I haven't had a dream about screaming or things catching on fire or whatever. Americans have some of the lowest rates of vacation in the industrialized world, and here I am frittering them away. On the other hand, it's not like this is a paid vacation for me.

I had hopes that I would be able to do some writing during this time off, but so far not at all. Going back to Stumptown tomorrow. I hear it will rain.