The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

La la la

This is me not thinking about painting my house.

La la la. *holds hands over ears*

OK, who am I kidding? I'm thinking about it right now.

On the other hand, as I was looking for weblinks for the music I'm listening to, I notice that Pepe and the Bottle Blondes will have a new album out this fall. Pink Martini, I am looking in your general direction. New stuff, already. Please.

And then on a sadder note, Richard Biggs, who played Stephen Franklin on Babylon 5, died this weekend. This saddens me quite a bit, as I loved the show--even though it ended after five seasons, I've dreamt enough about it that I could probably storyboard out seasons six, seven, eight, and nine. Heck, it's how I met Binder--he came over to my apartment to watch it.

Rumor has it that all of B5 will be out on DVD in the fall--the five seasons, all the movies, the 12 episodes of Crusade (of which maybe 3 are watchable, alas). Just in time for my birthday, maybe.