The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Technical difficulties

First Blogger died, and since I was getting zero feedback the same post was entered five or six times.

And then the fire alarm in our building went off. And went off. And went off.

I am enough of a geeky robot that my first action was to fold up the laptop, place it in my bag, and head out the door. Then I went for coffee and returned. Only to find we had intermittent fire alarm. It would go off every couple of minutes, because there might be a fire. It wasn't sure.

Then after getting home, our house phone is wonky. It hung up randomly, I can't get a connection faster than 12.4K baud (man, I remember when that was BLAZING FAST OMG OMG), and it is just weird.

I suppose I could blame the New Cruelty.