The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Hesiod returns

Counterspin Central is back, at least momentarily. And there was much rejoicing.

I wholeheartedly agree with him, by the way:
One final thought.

Whatever you have to do to help Kerry win, you have to do. If that means donating money -- do it. It it means volunteering -- do it. If it means writing letters to your local papers -- do it.

You can't afford not to.

Good-bye. And let's win this thing.

My stylist asked me if I thought Bush was going to win in November. I said that I didn't think so, that we need Kerry as we cannot survive another four years with the current batch of clowns in office.

She responded, "I don't trust the government anymore. I don't think either of them can fix it."

I understand where she's coming from, but we have to try.