The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Justify your existence

Today (in yet another meeting) I had to describe what it is that I do.

So I took about fifteen minutes to describe what it is that I do to people who already knew and probably didn't want to know. After all, you can't make changing the wireless network that exciting. Well, maybe you can if you like that sort of thing. At no point have I built a wireless antenna out of a Pringles can.

Had to explain to one of my bosses what the heck a blog was. Um. Er. Uh.

DaveP asked me about going to OryCon this year, but I have no idea who any of the Guests of Honor are. Haven't been in a few years, but judging by the descriptions, I didn't miss much.

Apropos of nothing, I need to mail off some stuff.