The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

That was fast

That Bush bounce following the GOP Hatefest? It's gone. You can go off suicide watch now--it's a close race but they are tied. With two months to go and Kerry is gaining momentum. We haven't even had a debate yet.

Called Apple today and figured out the TiBook should be back next week. If everything goes as planned. Keeping my digits crossed.

I finally found the books I was looking for. They had been hiding in a box in a closet, and my memory of just recently touching the one was clearly a hallucination since my little archaeological expedition shows that box hasn't been touched in about a year.

Kevin posts a picture of an upcoming Avengers cover.

This reminds me so much of that Grant Morrison classic:

(You can buy this masterwork at Mile High Comics, who clearly deserve some of my business. Crap. They have a complete run of Young Heroes in Love, which is kinda hard to find.) Anyway, maybe Bendis is just doing a tribute or something.

Finally clicked KeepIt on Pikmin 2 the other day. Some of the cave levels are frustrating, and the all-or-nothing victory condition kinda bothers me. Still, it's a fun game and I find myself thinking what I would do for a sequel. Game design's another of those things I used to do back when I was fun.