The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Pikmin 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gamefly delivered a copy of Pikmin 2 to us this weekend, so that took up a great deal of my time. There are many differences between the first and the second games, mostly subtle things like an increased number of graphic effects, more realistic water, etc. There are also purple Pikmin, which rock.

But before I could have Pikmin goodness, Friday night was spent at the Alibi, which may or may not be the only Tiki bar in Portland. A wonderful time was had by all. And since I have been playing a lot of Kingdom of Loathing, a drink with an umbrella in it is a very cool thing indeed. (Little paper umbrellas in KoL drinks add a ton of stats.)

Off to a day of meetings and statistics gathering. More later.