The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Training to be old ladies

Mrs. GFR, myself, and our friend E went out to Canby to the Dahlia Festival. Acres of flowers, tons of bees, and a bunch of ideas for flowers for the house. They don't require a ton of maintenance, either.

Grabbed a bunch for the house, though we may need to go out to grab some bigger vases.

My shop had half-off back issues this weekend. Picked up some Midnight, Mass at Kevin's recommendation. I am thinking about going back for some Avengers, maybe.

Lots of gnashing of teeth about the elections this weekend, but I am gearing up for the home stretch and the inevitable Kerry landslide. Bush is a miserable failure. One cannot stress this enough.

Spent part of last night upgrading our iMac to System 9.2, though I didn't go whole-hog and do OS X. Perhaps I should have. Still, it's nice to have something that can play Total Annihilation.