The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, December 17, 2004

My library is delicious

Spent a good chunk of time last night adding things to my Delicious Library. I'm fairly OCD about stuff like this, so I suspect this is going to be a very long-term project.

The Delicious Library looks at Amazon for a lot of its ISBN and UPC data. Unfortunately, a lot of the stuff I have isn't going to be in Amazon at all--particularly the HK films and a lot of the bonus discs. I have also been sidetracked by finding the right cover art. For example:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

There are a couple of edits I need to make to this entry: the rating is no longer pending. That game is... Teen, I think. And they're showing the Greatest Hits cover when we have the original one.

I'm really hoping that the DM folks figure out a way for us to make a clearinghouse of alternative covers--I'm halfway tempted to start my own video game database at this point. There needs to be one like the CDDB, I swear.