The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Staying up late is fun!

Kevin and I really need to stop staying up so late.

BeaucoupKevin: I'd love to write a good drunk manic-depressive Batman series.
GiantFightingBot: Batman would have a utility belt full of booze.
BeaucoupKevin:"Joker...just take the fuckign city. I don't give a shit anymore."
GiantFightingBot: "There are 15 working drinks from this ingredient list."
GiantFightingBot: "Seven cause hangovers."
GiantFightingBot: "One... hurts."

I'm close to finishing Lego Star Wars, which I highly recommend to anyone who likes LEGO or Star Wars or both. Damn, I still have to find enough blocks on the 4th level of Episode III before I can play the s3kr1t level. Grrr.