The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Two car gar rage

Given that KoL will soon have ascension, Jick has enabled the Spectral Pickle Factory in the Plains. So for the next few hours, your character in Kingdom of Loathing can get all the ingredients required to make a Ghost Pickle On A Stick.

(Regular ghost pickles are a pretty good food, I guess, but since they've been going for over 100,000 meat a pop in the past, they're beyond the range of most normal players.)

I've been really busy at work (two meetings today, barely had time for lunch), but I've seen some more speculation about Macs on Intel processors, including some guessing as to which processor they'll use. I am still not sure I've seen a definitive answer about running OS X on non-Apple PCs, or running Windows on Apple PCs. Either way, I'm sure the hacking community is interested.