The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Fly the Friendly Skies

OK, ever go from not knowing something exists to absolutely wanting it RIGHT NOW?

A model of the dropship from Aliens. Done by Japanese companies that get it right.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Also, if you look at that picture, there's an Eagle from Space:1999 in there. One hopes a decent Starfury model is forthcoming.

A special thanks to Cassandra for the tip. Introducing me to this site is going to be hell on my wallet, I can tell!

In other news, the first Queen and Country novel is a doozy, and I'm sorta faced with the same problem I have with Battlestar Galactica. Just once I'd like something NICE to happen to these characters. Tara Chace gets to kill a lot of people in new and interesting ways, but her life is... not a happy one.

And no, I still haven't seen the BSG season finale, so don't talk to me about it until I can watch it on TiVo. Today has been very busy, what with my massage and drinking coffee and reading The New Frontier again.

But hey, tomorrow may kinda suck so at least today's been good.